We are looking for a proactive full time Administration Assistant to join our growing team here at U-Trak!
U-Trak Logistics Ltd is a company that offers our customers the highest quality pallet distribution and courier delivery service, as well as a convenient and well organised warehouse storage environment.
We are looking for someone who can assist with duties from 9am – 5pm, working in our Transport Office located in Coventry.
Candidates need to be able to complete the following tasks:
- Experience working in a transport background is desired, but not essential
- Accurately entering job details into our U-Trak System
- Computer literate & competent in Microsoft Office is essential
- Able to work effectively on own or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Flexible, can do attitude approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Emailing carrier contacts
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks to required deadlines
- Prepare, compile and sort documentation for data entry
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Training new recruits in the data entry process
- Work with various Excel spreadsheets
- Job creation, invoicing and sending PODs
- Source competitive transport options for both express and overnight collections nationwide
Salary £15,300 per annum + Pension scheme
Contact: David McBride on email address below
Job Type: Administration Assistant